Latest News Forthcoming diary dates
- 8 Oct: Year 2 Visit to Technopop at TIQ Stratford City (The International Quarter) London
- 9 Oct: Full Governing Body Meeting 6pm
- 9 Oct: Year 3 Visit to Technopop at TIQ Stratford City (The International Quarter) London
- 10 Oct: Year 4 Visit to Technopop at TIQ Stratford City (The International Quarter) London
- 15 Oct: Year 5 Visit to Technopop atTIQ Stratford City (The International Quarter) London
Welcome to St. Stephen's School and Children's Centre
As Headteacher I am proud to lead this federated group of outstanding schools and Children’s Centre with dedicated staff and a supportive community committed to excellence in education.
The staff and governors of the school believe that it is essential that children work in an atmosphere of high expectation and appropriate challenge where mutual respect encourages self-belief, excellence and enjoyment in all areas of school life. We aim to create and maintain an effective partnership between home and school.
The content of this website will provide you with information about our school, ranging from our vision, aims and curriculum to our policies and daily practise. I hope that you find it useful.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further information.
Neena Lall (Head Teacher) and staff
About St. Stephen's Primary School
From our latest Ofsted report...
St Stephen’s is an outstanding school where pupils enjoy and achieve well. Parents and carers are rightly pleased with the education their children receive and praise the work of the school highly.
An outstanding curriculum, coupled with excellent standards of care, guidance and support, ensures a high-quality learning environment which encourages pupils to take risks and excel.